Friday, March 1, 2013

Batman the Animated Series

I watched this show religiously when I was younger. I loved Batman. The series was on from September 5th, 1992 to September 15h, 1995. I do not think I missed one episode when I was a kid. I remember coming home from school and waiting for (I THINK it was 4pm) the show to come on. It was also one of the few times me and my sisters were quiet.

Until the show was over, and then all hell practically broke loose. We had to reenact scenes from the show. Using such staging areas in my house as the rocking chair, the couch, and the recliner. Where me and my two younger sisters proceeded to leap from the couch to the chair, and vise versa. It was good times....Until dad woke up and sent us to our room for being too loud.

I bet Batman never got grounded...



~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment